An AdGone license key is intended for one user. However, paid users can sync their Chrome and Edge browsers and use the same license on all your Chrome and Edge browsers when you login with your Google account.
If the sync didn't happen automatically, please use the instructions below:
1. Copy the product key from the email we sent you when you upgraded. Please make sure there are no leading or trailing spaces.
2. Click the puzzle icon in the top right of Google Chrome to view all of your installed extensions. If you are using Edge browser, click on the puzzle icon at the right top corner and click on icon "show in toolbar" next to AdGone Ad Blocker.
3. Find "AdGone Ad Blocker" in your list of extensions.
4. Click "AdGone Ad Blocker" to open the extension.
5. Click the gear shaped settings icon in the top right.
6. Paste your Product Key in the Key field and it should be accepted. You may close the window at that point.
In case you require further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.